Posts Tagged: CIW Founders: Ken Wilber Media
In this workshop on Conscious Entrepreneurship at Nyenrode Business University, Dr. Marc Gafni, Ken Wilber (on Skype), and Prof. Dr. Paul de Blot explored the following questions:
- What are the three core principles of running a conscious business?
- What is the difference between the shareholder model and the stakeholder model, and why does it matter?
- Why is it essential for a company to identify its Unique Self?
- What are the three reasons that changing the perception of business in the modern world is essential to the success of business?
- Why is the evolution of business from unconscious to conscious entrepreneurship essential to the financial bottom line of a company?
Let’s celebrate the role of capitalism in culture, and create a breakthrough new way of navigating a transforming economy. What might it take to forge radical changes born from the ethical and spiritual wisdom of Ken Wilber’s Integral approach. Spiritual and ethical consciousness in doing business includes four principles:
- Higher purpose / meaning of life
- Interdependent stakeholders’ orientation
- Conscious leadership based on self-leadership
- Conscious culture of trust with awareness for each other
Enjoy the workshop:
In Ken’s talk at the 2014 Board Meeting, he talked about the different implications of the term World Spirituality versus the term Integral Wisdom.
In 2012, Marc and Ken initiated a two-year conversation with the leadership of the Center about what the think tank’s formal name should be. We began as The Center for World Spirituality, and then, the name evolved to The Center for Integral Wisdom. In the end, our decision is to call ourselves iEvolve: Evolving the Source Code of Culture: The Center for Integral Wisdom. Within that context, one of our lead projects is the World Spirituality Project.
You can listen to Ken Wilber’s talk on Integral Wisdom from the Board Meeting in February 2014 and read the transcript below:
This video was recorded in preparation of the Integral Spiritual Experience 3 on Kosmic Creativity.
Stream the video here:
Did you ever want to be a fly on the wall during one of our Board Meetings? Here comes the opportunity…
Stream the audios from the Board Meeting 2012 here:
Listen to Ken explain why CWS is one of the most important organizations in the world today.
Note: As of 2014 we have changed the name of our organization from The Center for World Spirituality (CWS) to Center for Integral Wisdom (CIW).
“The emergence of a World Spirituality based on integral principles is one of the great and urgent invitations for the evolution of consciousness in our time. The Center for World Spirituality is leading the way in this bold adventure. I am honored to be active as part of the leadership of CWS. I am convinced that over time CWS has a pivotal role to play in the evolution of consciousness through the development and dissemination of a World Spirituality based on Integral principles.”
Stream the audio here:
Listen to Ken’s Keynote from the Board Meeting 2013 of Center for World Spirituality based on Integral Principles (now renamed to Center for Integral Wisdom).
Stream the audio here: