Posts Tagged: Conscious Entrepreneur Video
“We need a new success story. We need a new love story. We need a new outrageous love story. And so what we want to try and do structurally, poetically, evocatively, shamanically, in these days is to articulate this new story.” ~ Marc Gafni at the Success 3.0 Summit
Watch these beautiful talks by Marc Gafni from the Success 3.0 Summit:
Success 3.0: A New Outrageous Love Story
In this workshop on Conscious Entrepreneurship at Nyenrode Business University, Dr. Marc Gafni, Ken Wilber (on Skype), and Prof. Dr. Paul de Blot explored the following questions:
- What are the three core principles of running a conscious business?
- What is the difference between the shareholder model and the stakeholder model, and why does it matter?
- Why is it essential for a company to identify its Unique Self?
- What are the three reasons that changing the perception of business in the modern world is essential to the success of business?
- Why is the evolution of business from unconscious to conscious entrepreneurship essential to the financial bottom line of a company?
Let’s celebrate the role of capitalism in culture, and create a breakthrough new way of navigating a transforming economy. What might it take to forge radical changes born from the ethical and spiritual wisdom of Ken Wilber’s Integral approach. Spiritual and ethical consciousness in doing business includes four principles:
- Higher purpose / meaning of life
- Interdependent stakeholders’ orientation
- Conscious leadership based on self-leadership
- Conscious culture of trust with awareness for each other
Enjoy the workshop:
Unique Self & Conscious Entrepreneurship
Outrageous Entrepreneurship: The Entrepreneur as Jedi Knight, Moral Hero and Outrageous Lover.
Board co-chair, Kate Maloney, accompanied Marc Gafni to Babson College where he was honored to be the guest of Raj Sisodia, co-writer, with John Mackey, of the book Conscious Capitalism.
Marc and Kate visited and spoke with one of Raj's classes. Marc gave a major presentation as part of The Conscious Capitalism Distinguished Speaker Series. The title of the talk was "Outrageous Entrepreneurship: The Entrepreneur as Jedi Knight, Moral Hero and Outrageous Lover."
Here you can stream the video recording: