Posts Tagged: Conscious Entrepreneur Audio
In 2013, there was an awesome event in New York organized by Kristina Kincaid, Lesley Freeman, and Michael Ellsberg. The event took place and was hosted in the beautiful Manhattan downtown apartment of Jose and Carmen Arozamena.
The evening began with a private interview of John and Marc for the major US publication Forbes, talking about the important interface between their two books, Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey and Your Unique Self by Dr. Marc Gafni. In the interview, specific focus was given to an idea that John and Marc have developed together: the Unique Self of a corporation.
The second part of the evening was a public conversation between Marc and John, masterfully facilitated by Michael Ellsberg and followed by an invitation-only dialogue with twenty-five convened millennial leaders.
John Mackey is the Board Co-Chair of the Center for Integral Wisdom and Chairman and CEO of Whole Foods Market. And he is a fearless leader in the great calling for the Evolution of Consciousness and Culture. He is the author (with Raj Sisodia) of Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business of Capitalism.
Philosopher Marc Gafni, Ph.D., president of the Center for Integral Wisdom, is the author of Your Unique Self: The Radical Path to Personal Enlightenment.
The dialogue was filmed, and we hope you will enjoy it here.
Stream the interview audio here:
Listen to John Mackey outlining his compelling new vision for Success and Conscious Capitalism and read the transcript below:
On July 6, 2013 Simple Life host Cynthia Fernandes interviewed Dr. Marc Gafni, who shared with her and her audience some of the most cutting-edge teachings on Unique Self and the self-organizing principle of Evolutionary Unique We-Space.
- why people have a deeper need to start playing a larger game and stop doing business as usual.
- why people tend to close down when confronted with the huge challenges we are facing as humanity and what we can do about this.
- the path from Ego through True Self to Unique Self and what it means to be an outrageous lover.
- the clues to recognizing your Unique Self.
- how we can “unleash the symphonic creativity of every Unique Self” and how this is key to solving every challenge in the world.
- why both happiness as well as profit cannot be pursued directly – they are the natural by-product of living our Unique Self and striving for excellence.
Listen to the interview below and read the synopsis of some of the keypoints here: