Center for Integral Wisdom friends and partners John Gray (Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus) and Arjuna Ardagh (The Translucent Revolution, Awakening Coaching) have brought together an incredible group of 24 world-class speakers, authors, teachers, and social thought leaders to host a series of 12 powerful conversations on the evolution of Conscious Men.
Here are a few of the speakers in the Conscious Men Summit:
- John Mackey (CEO of Whole Foods)
- Michael Beckwith (founder of Agape International)
- Marc Gafni (co-founder of the Center for Integral Wisdom)
- Warren Farrell (author of The Myth of Male Power)
- Ken Druck (The Real Rules of Life)
- Andrew Harvey (Institute for Sacred Activism)
- Ivan Misner (founder of BNI)
- Jack Canfield (The Success Principles)
- Gay Hendricks (Conscious Loving)
- Mantak Chia (Taoist master, The Multi-Orgasmic Man)
- Robert Masters (To Be a Man, Spiritual Bypassing)
- Alex Ebert (musician, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros)
… and more.
Pull up a chair. Join these critical conversations for inspiring men to live consciously and build a better world.
John and Arjuna, along with moderator Chris Kyle, creator of the ManKind Project’s Power of Purpose Summit, will deliver insightful dialogues driven by a core set of powerful concepts. See them on the summit event page HERE.
When men start choosing to embody these easy-to-grasp ideas, their lives improve – dramatically. When men wake up, become more conscious, their presence makes a positive impact.
If you’re ready to know what it’s going to take to make a difference, just in the way you show up in the world — sign up for this free 4-day online event that is taking place November 4-7, 2015.
You’ll also have the opportunity to interact LIVE with others in the Summit — asking questions and sharing your wisdom too.
P.S. You’ll have access to all the replays if you miss any of the 12 scheduled sessions. Sign up now and get access to all the recordings as well – The Conscious Men Summit.