On July 6, 2013 Simple Life host Cynthia Fernandes interviewed Dr. Marc Gafni, who shared with her and her audience some of the most cutting-edge teachings on Unique Self and the self-organizing principle of Evolutionary Unique We-Space.
- why people have a deeper need to start playing a larger game and stop doing business as usual.
- why people tend to close down when confronted with the huge challenges we are facing as humanity and what we can do about this.
- the path from Ego through True Self to Unique Self and what it means to be an outrageous lover.
- the clues to recognizing your Unique Self.
- how we can “unleash the symphonic creativity of every Unique Self” and how this is key to solving every challenge in the world.
- why both happiness as well as profit cannot be pursued directly – they are the natural by-product of living our Unique Self and striving for excellence.
Listen to the interview below and read the synopsis of some of the keypoints here: