Watch and listen to this 14-minute video, the third part of a 10-part dialogue with Ervin Laszlo and Marc Gafni in Tuscany on the topic of Evolutionary Love–envisioning a new Renaissance that will take us to the future. Watch previous posts from this series, The New Renaissance, & Love as an Erotic Force, or The Second Shock of Existence.
- 1 Enjoy the third part of the dialogue here:
- 2 If you like the dialogue, you may be interested in our online course “ Becoming a Future Human”
- 3 Related Posts:
Enjoy the third part of the dialogue here:
Ervin Laszlo introduces the concept of love and entanglement through physics:
- Love is first expressed in this universe when particles emerged in the big bang. There were particles of matter and antimatter. These particles when they collided annihilated each other, the surviving particles are now the substance matter. What did these particles do? Hydrogen nuclide looked for a companion, the electron, which started rotating around the nucleus of the hydrogen nuclide. This formed the Hydrogen atom. The Hydrogen atom picks up another electron, and becomes Deuteron. Gradually these atoms themselves relate among each other and form to create further unions and integrations of more complex forms and life emerges out of non-life.
- The way in which every particle is related and sensitive to one another is called entanglement.
- Einstein didn’t believe entanglement when he tried to split an atom in half and project the other half further away, thinking that he would measure the two separately bringing in new results. It turns out the other particle felt when the first half was being measured, changing the result. This flabbergasted the science community. Every element of the natural world is related instantly to every other element. Information is instant, and much more direct than physics originally thought.
- Entanglement is universal, is present in us, in our consciousness, because it’s part of our cosmic heritage. It’s part of the symphony of love.
- In a coherence system every part is sensitively interconnected with every other part. New life wouldn’t be possible without coherence between cells, acting as one, so to speak. We are an integration of different cells, working together to create a symphony, a living organism. If any part of this unit breaks, we have disease.
- There’s a need to rediscover this connectivity within us, outside of us. We have to recognize that we’re a part of these ongoing wholes, otherwise we cannot survive ourselves.
Marc Gafni unpacks evolutionary love and its place in structures and society:
- Evolutionary love is not ordinary love. What we’re describing here is awakening to the true nature of reality, an interconnected evolutionary love that lives at every level of reality. The human being can adopt this love in one of two ways, an egoic way – a disguise for the separate self seeking security – or awaken and realize love is living in me and I am an irreducible unique part of the larger whole, and I awaken to that reality as my actual consciousness otherwise known as enlightenment.
- The universe has an interior, a prehension, allurement and entanglement that lives at the quantum level and the macroscopic level. This attractive force moves up and down reality. We’re not saying reality is an entangled system of interconnected “its”. Reality emerges from an erotic force, which connects everything and that force comes alive in us when we awaken (enlightenment).
- The second shock of the existence (See the Second Shock of Existence post here) requires an evolution of self. A transformation of identity beyond the separate self, to be an enlightened unique self is to realize there’s no externalities.
- The evolution of consciousness that responds to the second shock of existence we can call the democratization of enlightenment, enlightenment becomes democratized and the evolution of enlightenment from true self to unique self begins the symphony of love.
In their dialogue, Ervin Laszlo and Marc Gafni share about the Second Shock of Existence, the New Renaissance, Evolutionary Love, and Unique Self Enlightenment as well as cutting-edge topics like super-coherence, self-organization, and the Unique Self Symphony.
If you like the dialogue, you may be interested in our online course “ Becoming a Future Human”
Who do we need to become in order for humanity to make it though its current dangerous technological adolescence and to create a world that is truly commensurate with our full human, scientific, social, spiritual, and technological capabilities? If you are here to embody your unique gift fully for the benefit of all life and play your role as a steward of the cosmos and the birth of a new humanity, then welcome! This course is for everyone that knows humanity is at the brink of an epochal shift, that believes we can create the world the great sages knew was possible, and that wants to be a part of co-creating that world together.